Friday 8 February 2013

VALENTINES GIFT IDEAS FOR HER

Hello, all you lovely people! As promised here is the post for Valentines ideas for her!

So, it's less than a week till Valentine's (I think!!) and all you loved up men are probably just starting to panic as to what you are going to get for your extra special loved one! Fear not I'm here to help and being a girl myself I'm sure I have found something that she will love!


If you are on a budget, and you want to make your partner still feel loved and special on Valentines day, then the East Of India Dinner Love Token is the perfect romantic touch to making a night in feel very special and romantic just £2 from John Lewis. They also have a Love Ticket for Breakfast in Bed but they are out of stock at the moment and I am unsure as to whether they will get this back in stock before Valentines day. 




I think that the Flora by Gucci Gift Set is a really lovely perfume gift with a scent that you can't go wrong with. It is one of THE most loveliest perfumes, in fact I wear this my self!  It is such a special and inviting scent, perfect to give to your girl before you whisk her away for the perfect romantic evening! £45.50 from Amazon.



Make sure that she will be on time to your date with this beautiful DKNY Watch  made with stainless steel and a brushed finish. It is a quartz battery powered bracelet style watch. I think this is a very simplistic design that is stunningly beautiful! Who wouldn't be happy with a bit of sparkle?! Reduced to £95 on Amazon. 



And of course if you are still stuck in a rut as to what to get her but you love her so much! Just remember that 'Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend'!



So thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a lovely valentines what ever you're doing, with or without a date!


What are you thinking of getting your loved one this Valentines?

Let me know!

Katie x


2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!! I nominated you for the Liebster Award so check it out in my blog =)

    Maria xx

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete