Tuesday 11 February 2014

I have a new blog... don't worry Katie's Beauty Boutique is staying

As part of my degree course I have been required to set up a new blog and I wasn't allowed to use an existing blog. I wasn't happy about this as I have put a lot into this blog and I feel as though I have to start all over again.

So, incase you worry, I will still be posting on here however I will also be making posts over on the new blog which I have named: Northern Beauty Blog because I'm a northern gal and wanted to show the north a little love.

I have only made two posts and it looks a little like a ghost town. So, could you all be so kind as to head over to the new blog and show it a little bit of love. I would really appreciate it.

I hope you are having a lovely day

Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment