Monday 11 February 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD




Hello!

I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Maria, so thank you very much! 

The liebster award is to help promote and learn about other bloggers with below 200 followers and you can then submit other bloggers who deserve some support to keep doing what they are doing.

The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination.  The nominee will then write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the 11 questions which have been set for them. They will then in turn nominate fellow bloggers that they think deserve some recognition and pose 11 questions to them. This is a great chance for fellow bloggers to get to know each other and have some fun.

So please, take part!


11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I can't go shopping without taking a look at the beauty department
2. I'm a really fussy eater! Mainly to do with veg! 
3. When I was little, I was allergic to milk! 
4. No matter how I look after my skin or what I use, my make up will never stay on my face all day HELP
5. I buy at least one beauty product a week
6. I don't have a computer/laptop at home that works!
7. I edit all my videos at college! 
8. My favourite meal is Spaghetti Bolognese
9. My favourite dessert is warm chocolate brownie with ice cream and chocolate fudge sauce.
10. My celebrity role model for a long time has been Adele. This is because she has proved to the world that you don't have to be stick thin to be successful and has shown to the world that you shouldn't be afraid to be yourself and I really admire that! 
11. Since starting blogging, I have realised that it is one of the only things I am passionate about and I really enjoy, so a big thank you to the blogging community!!

MARIA's QUESTIONS

1.  WHY DID YOU CREATE A BLOG?

After watching other beauty videos on the Internet I was really inspired to learn more about make up and I really enjoyed telling people about beauty products. I knew that not everybody wasn't as interested and passionate about the subject as me and that was when I decided to join the blogging community where I could talk about beauty products I loved and I was able to see what other bloggers and readers thought! 

2. WHAT DO YOU PREFER, JEANS OR SKIRT? 

Well it obviously has to be jeans! They are much easier and I don't have to worry about my skirt blowing up or it being the right length! 

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOBIAS? 

Oh my god! I am terrified of spiders! I can't even be in the same room as one, also I can't even go near them to capture them to get rid of them! That is why I don't think I will ever be able to live alone!

4. WHAT HAIR COLOUR DO YOU PREFER?

Well, it is obviously gonna have to be Ginger! GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS haha 

5. WHAT'S THE NICEST THING YOU HAVE GIVEN TO SOME ONE? 

My mum told me this. When I was little, I made a little box at nursery (part of the craft class) and I told my mum that I had made her a little box filled with love. She said she loved it so much and still has it today.

6. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM JOB? 

To have my blog professionally! Be trained in make up and have my own little blogging studio! 

7. WHAT'S THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 

I haven't watched a movie in AGES! The last movie I watched was Elf at Christmas time! 

8. WHAT HOLIDAY DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST? 

The holiday I look forward to the most, every year, has got to be Christmas! I am so festive! I love Christmas because you get to spend it with the people you love (my family). I really enjoy Christmas time and I love doing all things festive with my family! 

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY SKILLS OR TALENTS? 

You know, I'm not that talented! Although, I did manage to teach my self a play a few tunes on the piano! Oh! I also learned how to play violin in primary school and I was in the school choir at secondary school. 

10. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 

Beauty wise: Simple Eye Make Up remover 
Non Beauty Product: Surprise, surprise, chocolate!


11. DO YOU KNOW ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGES?

No I don't but I did take French GCSE at school!


MY NOMINATIONS

(even though she nominated me!) Maria


MY QUESTIONS

1. On average, how long does it take you to write a blog post?
2. What is your proudest accomplishment to date?
3. Name one Beauty product you simply couldn't live without!
4. What is your favourite food?
5. What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? 
6. Where would you like to go for your dream Holiday?
7. Lipstick or Mascara?
8. What is your most used app on your phone?
9. What is your most favourite shop?
10. Who is your role model?
11. What could you not last a day without?


Thank you so much for reading and thank you to Maria for nominating me! Go check out everyones blogs in this post and, if I have nominated you, you need to make a post NOW! 

Katie x



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me back! (=

    Maria xx

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for nominating me lovely! I watched your makeover with tanya and you looked gorge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I just saw that!
    The funny thing is I was planning to add you on the nominees, but saw you'd already done it, missed my name though!
    I am going to add your questions as well, since the post is new!
    Thanks so much for considering me. :D

    xx, A!
    glimpsesofa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Thank you! I nominated you cause your blog looked so cool!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete