Monday 4 February 2013

NIVEA LIP BUTTER

Good morning my lovelies!

Just a quick post this morning to tell you about the new Nivea Lip Butters!

I heard many other beauty guru's reviewing them saying they were really good and I was a bit skeptical to try them as I do simply love my Carmex.

I got mine from boots and it was £2.25 for the little tin, which I think is roughly the same price for Carmex.

As you all can see in the picture I chose the Vanilla and Macadamia flavour as I thought the smell was just simply divine and so luxurious! I wasn't actually planning on getting this as I was out and about and was in need of a lip balm when I had lost my usual lip balm so I ran into boots and picked up this.

I think that this is the perfect lip balm for the winter months and it feels so luxurious when I apply it! There is no tingling or cool sensation when applied just complete luxury!

The only thing I'm not so keen on is the packaging. It's a bit flimsy and I think it can be easily damaged when it i knocking about with all the rubble in my handbag! Apart from that I'm in love with the actual product!

I particularly like to use this to make a tinted lip balm! I apply this to my lips first to make them smooth and soft and then my lip stick on top, as it will just give a nice wash of colour for a daytime look.

What's your favourite lip balm? I always love to hear from you!

Enjoy your day!

Katie x




8 comments:

  1. I think I saw you on Daily Mix?! on the Adele makeover? I love your blog :D amazing pictures for the review :)

    loraphilp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura! Yes it is me! I had so much fun that day! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. I normally use rose vaseline but think I'll pick one of these up when I'm in town today - sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen these but will definitely be on the look out now, your daily mix video was great makes a nice change to see a fellow redhead in something as we often get over looked, looking forward to reading your future blogs : ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The lip butters really are very nice! Thank you!

      Katie x

      Delete
  4. Found your blog from seeing you on Daily Mix and I think it's fab :D I love these lip butters, I got the caramel cream and raspberry rose. Oh my god the smell is just amazingly delicious, I could cry because they aren't edible haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, I know, they feel so luxurious on the lips! :) x

      Delete