Monday 28 January 2013

VALENTINES GIFT IDEAS - FOR HIM

Well hello there my lovelies! You may have noticed a little change to the blog! I hope you like it! I simply love it!

So, Christmas and New Year is done and dusted and it is now time to start having a little think about the next occasion that will be happening in just over 2 weeks time! Some get terrified at the thought of Valentines and some simply love it! Fear not if you are stuck on what to get your special loved one, I am here to help!

This post is what I think would be lovely to treat HIM to, so this could be your crush, boyfriend, partner or husband, or what ever you simply would like to call him! So, gone are the days where you simply exchange a little red rose and a cuddly teddy that you know for a fine fact that he will never use, here you will find something that you know he will like!

So, the first gift you could start off with is an AFTERSHAVE that you know he likes, or you could be a little bit adventurous (I know I'm not!) and pick the scent for him yourself! That way, you know that he will be smelling lovely, just how you like it!




Paco Rabanne 1 Million 

Th first gift is the Paco Rabanne 1 Million. I think that this fragrance is absolutely lovely! In fact I think that I may be a little obsessed with it because when someone passes me and I get just a little whiff, I fall in love, the smell is so fresh and sensual! I just need to get to that smell! To be honest, I think that this fragrance is now a classic. I'm sure your man would thank you for getting him this fragrance as I'm sure he will feel like he is worth a million dollars, knowing that his aftershave is infused with a little sprinkle of gold!

Prices

So, for 50ml your talking £36.50 from John Lewis

for 100ml it will be £49.99

and for a whopping 200ml £70

not a bad price for smelling like you are worth millions!







Izola Botanist Beard Oil

Whenever you give your man a hug or a kiss are you sick of getting scratched by his unruly dry coarse haired beard? Fear not! I have found a solution! The Izola Botanist Beard Oil is rich in vitamins and minerals to help repair any irritated skin cells, and condition the hair follicles.  Just £25 from johnlewis.com


Hugo Boss Franzisko Cufflinks, Navy

Keep your man looking very dapper for when he treats you to your Valentines meal with these simplistic Hugo Boss Cufflinks suitable for any suit wearer, these cufflinks are very simple yet stylish and made with a combination of Brass and Enamel. These will suit most shirt and tie combinations! £50 from johnlewis.com




So, you made it to the end, that is it with the Valentines Gifts for Him I hope that I have given you some inspiration and you are now not completely stuck in a rut with what to get your special loved one. Keep posted for next weeks post where I will feature Valentines Gift Ideas for HER.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are all well! Let me know what you think or recommend as a gift in the comments below!

Katie x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie...your blog header looks GREAT!!! I love the framed look. I wasn't sure if you knew your blog comments are set to "no reply"...no email address attached, so thanks for sending the link to your blog. I have a tutorial for no replies on my side bar if you're not sure what that is.
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! thanks for letting me know! I think I have now changed it correctly!

      Thanks

      Katie x

      Delete