Monday 5 November 2012

Bobbi Brown HAUL

As promised, here is another post about my many purchases from Saturday!


I got a little bit excited at Bobbi Brown on Saturday and bought more than one thing! OMG!



The first one is the Bobbi Brown Long - Wear Cream eyeshadow in the shade Velvet Plum. I wanted a colour that I could wear day or night also, something that was buildable and I came across this!

The Velvet Plum shade isn't really given much justice in this picture (it's the best google could find for me!) It is everything that I wanted all in one shade! It is a shimmering purply/plum colour that has bronze running through it which really warms up the eye and makes blue eyes really stand out! Plus it doesn't feel greasy as well just really ... velvety! Guess they picked a good name for the shade.

The shadow goes on wet and then sets like a powder - NO CREASING!!! woohoo! but, because it sets you don't have much time to play with it or you could build it for more depth. I applied mine at 7:30am this morning and it hasn't budged. This means it is good value for money because you don't have to set with another powder or re-apply during the day, making it last longer.


The next product I bought was Bobbi's new addition to Black Ink, Sepia Ink. The colour is really hard to describe but I would say that it is more of a smokey brown colour.

I found that it was a really good eyeliner to use to complete my look. You can use it during the day to line the eyes or blend it into the Velvet Plum for a more smokey evening look. I found it was very long wearing and even lasted all day on my waterline as well

This is one of my new favourite eyeliners as it is really easy to apply and would highly recommend for beginners.


Thank you so much for reading and please don't forget to subscribe and comment to let me know what you think!


Katie  x

No comments:

Post a Comment