Monday 26 November 2012

Could this be a Wonder Tub?! Ultimate Skin Saver

Hello everyone.


So, I have been suffering from really bad eczema on my hands and around my ankles and I had tried everything. Medication from the doctors, prescribed creams, drugstore creams, you name it, I've tried it.

All of these creams that I was trying were absorbing into the skin nicely but once absorbed in, the skin was dry and cracked again.

So, I'd been reading reviews online of the Liz Earle Superbalm and most of the reviews highly recommended the product and said that they have had some really good results out of it. So, I thought, 'Why not?!' I might as well try this product as well.

I bought it from a John Lewis store in Newcastle as unfortunately for us northerners this is the only place where Liz Earle is stocked! I paid £16.25 for a 30g tub. I thought it could only be used on areas like dry skin and eczema but NO it can be used almost everywhere for different things! This literally is the ultimate skin saver.

Because the product only has naturally active ingredients in it, it did not sting my skin when applied! Woohoo! It doesn't feel hydrating when applied, more like greasy and quite dry but once it absorbs into the skin, my dry areas started to feel more hydrated and the redness was going down! It can also be used on the lips as a hydrating lip balm, perfect for the winter months, and it can even be used on your scalp to help cure dry frizzy hair!

I have been using this product since last night and I have seen a massive improvement in my skin already and it looks like it is on the road to recovery! AT LAST!

£16.25 to cure my eczema? I'm sold.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried aqueous cream? Meant to be good, also oilatum is good and avena skin recovery cream x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I have been getting on well with this, also the Diprobase from my doctor it doesn't irritate my skin. Unfortunately Aqueous is not strong enough to give my skin the moisture it needs, really good for the bath though!

      Katie x

      Delete