Monday 5 November 2012

Urban Decay HAUL

Ok so I was at the point on Saturday where I was telling myself that you have spent enough Katie, it's time to go home, until I just happened to land at the Urban Decay counter.

What happened to catch my eye was the Naked 2 palette. It is a one of those palettes where you immediately can see yourself wearing all of the colours. The palette features a mixture of matte, shimmer and glitter eyeshadows.

Because this is a nude palette, the colours will suit anyone of any colour/age. Even better!

I have always loved Urban Decay eyeshadows because they are so highly pigmented! They last forever!

There is one disadvantage to the Urban Decay eyeshadows is that you experience a lot of fall out. To avoid this, dampen your brush just slightly and make sure you tap off any excess before applying!

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment to let me know what you think!

Thanks

Katie x

Image taken from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment